In winter, nutrition is very important to increase our body resistance against diseases. Here’s what you need to look out for when you feed your body to increase your resistance in the winter …
In the winter months, with the decrease of sunlight and shortening of days, depression and stress conditions are seen more frequently. In this season, which is a seasonal situation, it becomes easier to increase body resistance and to enter into a positive psychology by making healthy and balanced nutrition life style. Especially consuming nutrients that act on the hormones of happiness causes positive effects on our health. Consuming enough nuts, such as walnuts, almonds and flax seeds that protect your immune system, protects you from seasonal diseases.
You can stay healthy with winter special nutrition recommendations.
1. It is very beneficial to drink fresh fruit juice that increases the body resistance in the winter and meets the vitamin C need to fight diseases. Freshly squeezed apples, grapefruits, mandarins and oranges can drink water from the fruity. It prevents the loss of the vitamin in drinking immediately after the fruit juices are tightened.
2. Due to the lower temperature of the air in winter months, our metabolism can automatically be directed to more fatty and sugary foods. This can make us more inclined to gain weight. To prevent this, it is useful to go to full-grain foods. Whole wheat rice, whole wheat pasta and whole wheat bread types help to improve quality eating habits.
3. You have to include the winter vegetables such as leek, spinach, celery and cabbage on your table. These vegetables help you to have a better digestive system.
4. Do not forget to make breakfast in the winter months. It is possible to have a more vigorous and healthy body by making regular breakfast every day. At breakfast protein and fiber rich foods are increasing the metabolism rate.
5. You can apply a rich nutrition program in the winter months for vitamin E, which is effective against colds. So you are protected from diseases and viruses. Make room on the table for the leafy vegetables and green leafy vegetables that contain E vitamins.
6. It is possible to protect your form and stay healthy by taking advantage of vegetables and fruit varieties during winter season. Consuming vegetables and fruit pulp together provides increased digestion by increasing bowel activity. Take care to consume carrots, broccoli, parsley, squash and apples.
7. Remember to consume plenty of water to keep your body temperature in winter.